Thursday, June 23, 2011

We've moved!!!

Blog addresses, that is.  

LOL!  Did you think we would move from our roomy two-bedroom apartment???  LOL!  You're so funny.  :)

Our new address is:
www.findingsimplejoys.blogspot.com (that's "finding simple joys" without any spaces).

I decided to take our first and last names out of the blog address...Sorry for any inconvenience.  (trust me...it was inconvenient for me, too...I couldn't get anything to export/import properly, so I just changed the blog address...now all the links are broken.  SHUCKS!) 

Be sure to change the address in your browser bookmarks, reader, and any other means you use to 'follow' us.  :)

And when we DO finally move from our apartment, we'll be sure to let you all know!!!  With a GREAT BIG PARTY or something fabulous like that to celebrate!!!


I look forward to hearing from you over at "Finding Simple Joys"  ♥


Deanna

4 comments: